Friday, January 13, 2006

Belly

Since most of my friends have yet to see me preggers, and the belly is growing steadily by the day, I thought I'd share a photo to prove I really am with child. Only 6 and a half weeks to go! Last night we watched a lovely birth video in our class that was shot circa 1985 with a cast that included a husband who Eric decided looked like a serial killer. Being the mature adults that we are, we both started laughing uncontrollably and I ended up having to leave the room for fear they would kick me out of the class. The best part was seeing the actual child come out, which I'm sorry, should not be shown to people who are going to have to do that in a few weeks! I don't want to know, let's just get there and get it over with instead of having this horrible image running through my head from now until March 1st. The instructor did tell the men they have to do lots of massaging and other things to make us relax while in labor, which was nice, however when she was demonstrating ways for the woman to move her body to relieve pain and help the baby get into position she added moaning sound effects that once again made me laugh. So all in all the class was mildly disturbing while at the same time, kind of hysterical. Totally worth the cash, I'm sure.

6 comments:

p said...

Is that a beach ball under there?

velvetde said...

that's not nice!

Anonymous said...

It's a compliment...it's d as she always is...with this little bump! You look amazing...
Nice placement of the Bugaboo stroller in the photo, by the way.

Camille said...

I was thinking soccer ball.

velvetde said...

it's actually eric, he's curled into a little ball.

the bugaboo is stylin, isn't it?

Camille said...

I know it's not Eric because, well, just because.
Yes, the bugaboo is styling. It would look really good with those Dior boots. I say go for it!