Saturday, May 20, 2006

ERIC AND MADGE


My husband, who finds Madonna beyond irritating and ruined my viewing of her last documentary by whining to me the entire time that she was annoying, is currently at a special "intimate" concert she is putting on as a preview of her tour. It seems this is a special friends and family show and although he is neither of those things to her, his friend works at a big management company and had an extra ticket. He just text messaged me saying he is 50 feet from her and that she sang "Live to Tell". I text messaged him back that he sucks and that I now hate him.

UPDATE:
Eric is now a big Madge fan and promises he will never say a bad thing about her again. He was super impressed with the show and thinks she's pretty darn talented. He said he even danced a little...I know, it's shocking on so many levels.

No comments: