Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yeah, Baby

So Eric's devotion to me and my Radiohead obsession has paid off. As I've told you before, he stayed up until 3:30am trying to get tickets on their fansite presale. He was successful but didn't know what seats we had, they just said "first available" so we really weren't sure where we would be sitting. Well, I picked them up from the post office yesterday and opened the envelope to reveal two PIT SEATS. Meaning the very front, and for anyone who has been to the Greek Theater in LA, you will know that the pit only holds about 20 people. So basically I will be right in front of Thom, watching him do his crazy dance and sing his little heart out. I'm so excited I can't even tell you!!!

My husband is a GOD!

Now, if they will only play The Bends, How to Disappear Completely and Optimistic, I can die happy.

No comments: