Tuesday, May 22, 2007

15 Months



Rory turns 15 months this week and as you can see she's turning into a real toddler! Her checkup went well and she was a champ with her shots once again. I do think my pediatrician might be wrong about her weight and height...he says she is in the 25th percentile for weight (meaning kind of low) and 40th for height. She's clearly not starving so we don't see how she's a lower weight than average but at the same time we swear she's pretty tall...who knows. All we care about is the fact that she's happy and healthy and running around like a champ.

PS - If anyone is having trouble getting their babies to sleep through the night without needing you (I'm talking about non-newborns) then I highly recommend the Dr. Ferber book on sleep issues. I never follow books but was at the end of my rope when Rory developed a problem but the book really worked and she is now able to get herself back to sleep if she wakes up and is comfortable playing on her own in the morning so that I don't have to rush in as soon as she wakes. Everyone needs to follow what ever program works for them but I swear, it changed our lives and I am soooo much happier.

1 comment:

Simone said...

She is so precious!