Monday, May 21, 2007

The Angels United



This is a little late but hey, I'm a busy girl. So, Mary and I took Kate and Rory down to North Carolina to meet Andrea and Ava (and Mike too!). We were a little nervous about flying without husbands but it all worked out and the girls were amazing on the plane. Here's a picture that pretty much sums up the week. The girls liked each other and would play near one another and occasionally interact, but mostly they just played alone and stole each other’s toys. It was funny to see how Kate and Rory looked up to Ava for her ability to climb on everything and actually say words...I swear Rory was jealous and is now trying much harder to communicate verbally. All and all it was a great trip and I was so happy to see my Andre and meet her little angel. I hope we won't have to wait as long for the next reunion.

No comments: