Sunday, September 30, 2007

RORY

Since people keep forgetting how to get to Rory's site, I'll post it here again. It's a bit tricky and for some reason won't work if you try to get there from a saved bookmark. It may not even work witha link so please type in web.mac.com/offmango. I've put up some new photos of our girl frolicking on the beach today with Daddy while Mommy was in the city. And yes, I am aware of the fact that she is dressed exactly like me.

In addition, I'm trying to add a picture to this post and it's not working, so I apologize. If you go to her site you can see lots of them!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Wow I LOVE your photo site. She is such a gorgeous baby!

VelvetDe said...

thank you! i can't really take credit for the site, that was all my husband, but i will take credit for the gorgeous girl! i can't wait for sophie and rory to meet!