Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Movies

It is finally my favorite time of year...pretty leaves, turtlenecks and the Fall Movie Season! I wasn't able to see too many films last year but I'm doing pretty well this time around and have seen 4 movies so far. It all started with 3:10 TO YUMA which, despite having a bit of a hack director, was very well done. I admit that the Christian Bale element probably swayed me, but in general it was very entertaining. Then came INTO THE WILD which I reviewed in an earlier post. After that we were able to see MICHAEL CLAYTON (entertaining and well done but it clearly wants to be very "important" and really isn't) and GONE BABY GONE (heart wrenching but really impressive for a first time director). I still need to see LUST, CAUTION, THE DARJEELING LIMITED, CONTROL and ELIZABETH not to mention all the others that will be coming out in the next few months. My head hurts just thinking about it but I will do my best to see as many as possible. Now I just need to find a babysitter!

No comments: